- Do you think taxes are complicated and overwhelming?
- Do you feel you are paying too much in taxes but don’t know what to do?
- Do you get large tax refunds or owe a large amount and don’t know why?
- Do you own a small business? Are you self-employed? Do you have a high income?
- Do you know what fees and commissions you are paying in your retirement and investment accounts?
- Do you know the difference between low cost passive mutual funds versus high cost active mutual funds?
- Do you pay an asset management fee to an advisor to “manage” your investments?
- Do you have a high amount of capital gains and dividends reported on your tax return each year?
At Wealth Management Group, Inc. we have found that a tax bill is the largest recurring expense that Americans are faced with. A central focus throughout the financial planning process is the reduction of our clients’ tax burden. We prepare income tax returns for our clients and provide professional advice year round.
Our tax planning focuses on:
- structuring our client’s finances now so as to minimize their tax burdens in years to come. Tax Planning is especially effective for those that are self-employed, own a business or have large taxable investment portfolios.
- Working with our clients’ designated tax professionals to identify any special circumstances that may impact their financial plan.
- Making alterations to investment mix based on certain tax considerations.
- reviewing tax returns to identify planning opportunities. These may include optimizing passive losses, transacting 1031 exchanges and business sales and investing to account for alternative minimum tax.
Financial Independence & Legacy Planning
- How do you value life experiences versus wealth accumulation – Return on Life versus Return on Investment?
- How do you define success in your family life?
- How do you measure success in your financial life?
- How do you hope to be remembered?
- Who We Serve
- Client Center